Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

pink wire w/ green stripe

Old 05-19-2014, 04:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pink wire w/ green stripe

Does anyone know what the pink wire with the green stripe goes to in a 07? Thanks in advance
Old 05-19-2014, 04:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

you may want to narrow that down to where exactly you are asking not just the color unless you just found a wire in the driveway in that case good luck
Old 05-19-2014, 09:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Are you sure it's pink? Not purple? And light green or dark green, I looked yours up and can't find any pink/green wire in the charts
Old 05-19-2014, 09:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Def narrow down where you found it. Pretty sure either the cig lighter or the other acc. in the dash has a pink wire.
Old 05-19-2014, 10:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by eclipse3319
Are you sure it's pink? Not purple? And light green or dark green, I looked yours up and can't find any pink/green wire in the

charts
Originally Posted by headrock
Def narrow down where you found it. Pretty sure either the cig lighter or the other acc. in the dash has a pink wire.
Sorry guys I'm at work. I'm pretty sure it's pink with lite green stripe. It's in the main wiring harness next to the battery.
Old 05-19-2014, 10:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

If its pink and blue it's the ignition switched 12v power wire. I have an 07, I will look under the hood in the morning and see if I can find which one you are looking at.
Old 05-19-2014, 10:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by headrock
If its pink and blue it's the ignition switched 12v power wire. I have an 07, I will look under the hood in the morning and see if I can find which one you are looking at.
Thanks
A little background might help. I'm trying to find a short on the M37fuse circuit. Looking for confirmation that it's on that circuit

Quick Reply: pink wire w/ green stripe