Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Poison Spyder 3rd Brake light and stock tail lights?

Old 08-31-2016, 04:34 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poison Spyder 3rd Brake light and stock tail lights?

So I recently upgraded to a Poison Spyder Rock Brawler rear bumper with tire carrier and ordered the third brake light kit and passenger side wiring harness. It looks like the harness is set up for aftermarket LED tail lights instead of the stock tail lights, was wondering if anyone retained their stock tail light, but still used this harness?? The harness is nice because it is pre wired for bumper back up lights too.
Old 08-31-2016, 05:13 PM
JK Junkie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I didn't use the harness but have the license plate relocation (ORO I believe it was) from PSC with CHMSL if that is what you're talking about. I used the CHMSL wiring which was already in the tailgate and tapped the stock taillight (white/purple) for the tag light. I tapped the stock reverse lights (white/green for positive, black for negative) for the bumper lights on each side.

Quick Reply: Poison Spyder 3rd Brake light and stock tail lights?