Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Replacement Fogs

Old 05-04-2011, 09:55 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Replacement Fogs

I was looking at getting the Poison Spyder Brawler Lite front bumper with the holes for factory fogs, problem is I don't have fogs. So what can I get that will fit in the hole that isn't the OEM? I was looking at the KC Lzr LED lights but i dont think they will mount.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:35 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Petromotion
I was looking at getting the Poison Spyder Brawler Lite front bumper with the holes for factory fogs, problem is I don't have fogs. So what can I get that will fit in the hole that isn't the OEM? I was looking at the KC Lzr LED lights but i dont think they will mount.
Delta has a set. I just bought a PSC Brawler Lite from Northridge 4x4, I had bought the Delta's to upgrade the factory bumper, PSC got delivered today, I hope to get it done today, will let you know how it goes.

Link to Delta's site/fog light

http://deltatechindustries.com/site/01-3039-JKX
Old 05-06-2011, 06:31 AM
JK Freak

I have been looking for LED replacements for my stock fog lights, but these Delta lights look outstanding.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:32 PM
JK Newbie

can the light fixtures be replaced in those delta units, I'd like to find a way to use some Bosch Compact 100 fog lights. the bosch are the best ones I have come across but mounting in the stock bumper will take some work?
Old 05-07-2011, 05:15 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by vinthewrench
can the light fixtures be replaced in those delta units, I'd like to find a way to use some Bosch Compact 100 fog lights. the bosch are the best ones I have come across but mounting in the stock bumper will take some work?
My notion is to check and see if they can be mounted in the bumper if that is what you want to do. Call up whomever and ask.
Don't forget to ask about wiring and such, what fuses it comes with and so on and if you need to buy anything else to complete your project.
I called up Delta and they were very helpful. The guy told me that I could replace the crummy stock fog lights with theirs, run the heavier gauge wire to the fuse box from the lights, replace the relay and fuse and I'd be good to go.
Old 05-08-2011, 05:36 PM
JK Newbie

Update. Bumper mounted, Delta's mount fine in OEM bumper, but not in the PSC bumper. The OEM has more give/slop in the setup which the delta lights need. Obviously there is no give in the PSC bumper :-) . The Delta setup needs slightly larger brackets to fit into the PSC, I will put something together in a few weeks.

Also, the Delta does not use any OEM pieces to mount the lights on either bumper

Quick Reply: Replacement Fogs