Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Reverse Light Option

Old 08-20-2008, 06:53 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Reverse Light Option

I'm looking for any and all ideas for reverse lighting. I've seen people put lights in bumpers and I've seen the Delta under mount bar. Has anyone upgraded the stock bulbs? I ordered an Expedition One tire carrier bumper, and may cut some holes for lights, but I want to see what everyone else is doing. Please give me some ideas, and lots of pictures! Thanks
Old 08-21-2008, 09:24 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dunemobbin
I'm looking for any and all ideas for reverse lighting. I've seen people put lights in bumpers and I've seen the Delta under mount bar. Has anyone upgraded the stock bulbs? I ordered an Expedition One tire carrier bumper, and may cut some holes for lights, but I want to see what everyone else is doing. Please give me some ideas, and lots of pictures! Thanks
I bought the KC back up light kit. I think they are like 60w for like 70 bucks. I haven't mounted them yet but I know other guys are running them and like them alot
Old 08-21-2008, 10:04 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chewy added some lights to his Expedition One. Check out page 10 if the link doesn't work right...

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...=26076&page=10
Old 08-21-2008, 11:13 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yep the tinted windows are exactly why I'm looking for something brighter. I really like the xmitters on the bumper! Did he make a write up for wiring and what not? How about pictures at night? Thanks

Quick Reply: Reverse Light Option