Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Stinger Heigh10 Head Unit

Old 01-04-2023, 12:42 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stinger Heigh10 Head Unit

Hello everyone! Just purchased my 1st Stinger Heigh10 head unit. Anyone looking an awesome unit for off-roading should check this one out. The unit has 4 camera inputs which can be used for a front, rear, and both side views. It honestly eliminates the need for a spotter with its capabilites. The unit also allows you to use the OnX Map app to help you navigate around some of your favorite trails without getting list! I finally get to drop my phone cord and can actually bluetooth in and listen to my favorite music! My friend installed one in his jeep and it completely changed the sound of his factory system.

Anyone else have one? Please share your experiences and any tips you might can provide for use.

Old 11-13-2023, 07:35 AM
JK Newbie

Just got mine and fixed it up. But cant locate the canbus 2 pin plug below the steering wheel. Mine is a RHD, need to find it. hopefully its not a different socket for mine.
Old 02-05-2024, 04:54 AM
JK Newbie

I'm curious what you're using to display all 4 cameras at once on the Heigh10. I have that head unit and can only see one camera at a time.
Old 02-23-2024, 08:39 AM
JK Newbie

Seconding that - this is the only place I've found a reference to the Heigh10 being able to do a splitscreen view. User manual doesn't show it, none of the promo material shows it. Is this really a feature it has? Or was this done using an external PiP box that feeds one video signal to the head unit?

Quick Reply: Stinger Heigh10 Head Unit