Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Stock Bumper and lights

Old 09-08-2008, 04:19 PM
HEK
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stock Bumper and lights

About a month after I bought my JK I saw a picture of a car show that had the JK hanging off some rocks at 90 degrees from the ground and could have sworn I posted a picture but can not find it, anyway that picture had a set of square "fogs" beside the stock ones mounted on top of the stock bumper, so now that I'm coming into some $$ I want them and hope that somenone here has that set up or at least has the "spider JK" pic....thanks...
Old 09-08-2008, 06:43 PM
JK Freak

You can always get the ProComp Light bar, and that has room for 2 lights, and looks pretty good for a Stock Bumper Accessory. I just put mine on this last weekend and love the way it looks... Makes the wimpy stock bumper look much nicer.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by REL1203
You can always get the ProComp Light bar, and that has room for 2 lights, and looks pretty good for a Stock Bumper Accessory. I just put mine on this last weekend and love the way it looks... Makes the wimpy stock bumper look much nicer.
Where did you end up getting urs at? I have search for it but can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance.
Andrew
Old 09-10-2008, 11:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

You can purchase the kit from any Jeep dealer. the part number is; 82210217, comes complete with everything you need.
Old 09-12-2008, 05:50 AM
HEK
JK Freak

Originally Posted by qf4phlyer
You can purchase the kit from any Jeep dealer. the part number is; 82210217, comes complete with everything you need.
are these square lights that mount on top of the bumper or are these the stock fogs that already come in the bumper.....

Quick Reply: Stock Bumper and lights