Notices
JK Forum Contest and Giveaways! Featured Jeep of the Month contest plus other giveaway opportunities!

“Hothead Headliners Giveaway” sponsored by Hothead Headliner -- Multiple Winners!

Old 04-28-2016, 08:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First I want to thank HotHead Headliners for giving us the opportunity to receive an amazing product. But would love to win these for my family to keep them cool out here in SoCal from the hot summers here on Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton. Especially for my 2 year old princess that sits in the backseat since jeep didn't manufacture an A/C vent that goes to the back. So I'm constantly blasting the A/C just to keep her some what cool and from sweating like crazy. Plus it would definitely benefit in keeping my dog (Shiba-Inu) cooler as well. But most of I just want to make my family happy by staying cooler in the summer especially since this our only vehicle for the family and I'm guna be leaving soon for training. So thanks again hothead for this great opportunity. Sorry for the old picture of the jeep. Was the most recent I can find. O yea and Kilo Ren would also like for us to win as well. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1503685525.png
Views:	39
Size:	2.03 MB
ID:	645355   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-645048795.png
Views:	40
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	645356  
Old 04-29-2016, 06:17 AM
JK Newbie

I need a Hothead headliner so that I don't have a heat related mental meltdown while driving.

Last edited by joeski; 04-29-2016 at 06:19 AM.
Old 04-29-2016, 07:26 AM
JK Newbie

Anything to help the wife like the Jeep better. The more she likes it the more she'll let me spend money on it and she'll want to ride in it. She constantly complains it's to hot/cold in it and to have a product that would help stabilize that would be great. I'm sure it would also help me convince her the Jeep is a family vehicle and capable of a good ride for our first son, arriving soon. Hopefully like these hothead headliners. Personally I'd love to hear the stereo a better too with the windows down, doors off and then maybe it doesn't have to be turned all the way and can talk to the wife as well. I'd really appreciate this upgrade. Thank you for considering my entry.
Old 04-29-2016, 06:49 PM
JK Newbie

I would love to win the Hothead Headliner as I am a Marketing Manager that travels all over Socal including the desert during the summer. The Jeep is the daily because I love it soooo much but it gets damn hot!!!!!
Old 04-30-2016, 06:28 AM
JK Newbie

I would love to have Hothead Headliners protection. I have 3 dogs and keeping the Jeep interior cool during the summer is a priority because they all love to ride in the Jeep!
Old 04-30-2016, 10:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

It would be nice to have the Hot Heads headliner package not only to help keep the interior of my Jeep cooler but to dampen the road noise driving on these horrible Oregon Highways.
Old 04-30-2016, 09:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Being that it gets 110-120 degrees out here, it would definitely be nice to have something to where it helps keep the Jeep cooler. Also help bring down the road noise.
Old 04-30-2016, 11:06 PM
JK Newbie

Default I would love to have a set of Hothead Headliners for my JKU

I would love to have a set of Hothead Headliners for my JKU. I have tried some other ones but they don't seem like they want to stay up on the top. Here in the Phoenix area, if you don't have something over your head in a hardtop Jeep, you are definitely going to get roasted.

Thanks for the giveaway and for having a great product!
Old 05-01-2016, 03:12 AM
JK Freak

I live in south Texas where it regularly breaks a 100 degrees Fahrenheit. The heat radiates down from the hard top.
Old 05-01-2016, 06:37 AM
JK Junkie

I'd love to have a set of your headliners. I live in central Florida where it's always hot and I put a 100+ miles on my rig almost everyday wearing slacks and longs level dress shirts. I have learned to live with two of the four air vents pointed at the hardtop to try and keep the heat off my head. It's honestly my only pet peeve about DDing my Jeep. Thanks for the opportunity to win a set!

Quick Reply: “Hothead Headliners Giveaway” sponsored by Hothead Headliner -- Multiple Winners!