Notices
JK Forum Contest and Giveaways! Featured Jeep of the Month contest plus other giveaway opportunities!

Don’t Go to Moab Without Protection Giveaway sponsored by Rock Hard 4x4

Old 02-19-2016, 09:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I need these skids because I have no money to repair broken underbody parts from wheeling. I need Protection!
Old 02-20-2016, 03:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm headed to EJS for the first time this year. I just found out yesterday I have to rebuild my transmission or i'm not going to be able to drive there. Please help me out to protect my DD and toy on my dream trip!!
Old 02-20-2016, 05:39 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have the engine and gas tank skids on my 4dr already, I'd love to win these to put on my 2dr. Thanks for the chance to win RockHard and JKFORUM.
Old 02-20-2016, 06:09 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I could use these skids because I only have the stock ones. I can only let so much pro out weight the con. Thanks.
Old 02-21-2016, 08:25 PM
JK Newbie

We are building up our stock Jk to get trail-ready for the All4Fun event in Colorado. While building we are still taking it out on the trails. This past weekend we took it to Aetna Mtn and ended up severely bending our steering stabilizer. Guess what gets to be replaced this week!?! Anywho... That's just a reminder to us to start planning the next part of the build,

We do have oil pan skids on (thank goodness!) although now we are fully aware of what is left unprotected. Plus, hubby isn't totally happy with the skid he ended up with (not RockHard!). Kinda scary when you really think about all the parts that can be snagged.

It would be totally cool to win something like this! Show off to everyone and share the process on my jeep to Colorado blog.
Old 02-21-2016, 08:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Last bit of protection needed on my build!
Old 02-21-2016, 08:57 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I need these! It will be my first time out in Moab, it would go great with my rock hard cage! Need to keep the bottom safe now!
Old 02-22-2016, 11:19 AM
JK Freak

Thanks to Rock Hard 4x4 and JK-Forum for such a great opportunity!

I'm planning a wheeling trip to Colorado next summer, and my rig is woefully under-protected. And, given that, for now, I'm only running an inch-and-a-half of lift, it's all the more important that I wrap my Jeep's belly in some trustworthy armor!
Old 02-22-2016, 06:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I need protection to take my Jeep to raushcreek in PA this coming season going to my third topless for tatas breast cancer awareness.
Old 02-22-2016, 06:29 PM
JK Newbie

I was always told to use protection but I never listened to authority(mom) very well. Here I am many years later and still paying for not having that protection in place, now I can't afford it! I could really use some rock hard protection!

Quick Reply: Don’t Go to Moab Without Protection Giveaway sponsored by Rock Hard 4x4