Notices
JK Off-Road 101 Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as general off-roading tips, tricks, techniques and equipment usage such as winching and vehicle recovery information.

13' JK Fox Shocks 2.0 questions

Old 06-03-2015, 10:15 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 13' JK Fox Shocks 2.0 questions

So, I have a 13' Sahara with 3" Pro Comp lift, 35" tires. Its my daily drive on crappy Pennsylvania roads. I commute the free way a lot. So I already ordered a Fox ATS steering stabilizer to help keep my 35" tires tracking well while I travel the freeway at 70+ mph. I am now thinking of getting the Fox 2.0 performance series shocks. Still debating on whether to get the remote reservoir or IFP.

Besides the obvious off road advantages, anyone have experience as to how these ride on the pavement

Thanks for the help!
Old 06-03-2015, 01:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tjanthony19
So, I have a 13' Sahara with 3" Pro Comp lift, 35" tires. Its my daily drive on crappy Pennsylvania roads. I commute the free way a lot. So I already ordered a Fox ATS steering stabilizer to help keep my 35" tires tracking well while I travel the freeway at 70+ mph. I am now thinking of getting the Fox 2.0 performance series shocks. Still debating on whether to get the remote reservoir or IFP.

Besides the obvious off road advantages, anyone have experience as to how these ride on the pavement

Thanks for the help!
I have the teraflex tuned foxes on the teraflex 2.5 lift with front control arms, haven't ridden that many other JKs to compare, but they seem to ride just fine, though kinda wish I'd done adjustables instead of the "tuned" because my ride has been getting lighter over time ( aluminum bumpers, remove the top, etc. )
BTW https://teraflex.com/shop_items/528f...d962f416e72e8b happened to have a quote at the bottom for a procomp 3.5.
Old 06-04-2015, 04:24 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by pbujku13
I have the teraflex tuned foxes on the teraflex 2.5 lift with front control arms, haven't ridden that many other JKs to compare, but they seem to ride just fine, though kinda wish I'd done adjustables instead of the "tuned" because my ride has been getting lighter over time ( aluminum bumpers, remove the top, etc. )
BTW https://teraflex.com/shop_items/528f...d962f416e72e8b happened to have a quote at the bottom for a procomp 3.5.
So when you did your lift, you put the shocks on with it? Never drove it with the lift and stock shocks first?

Quick Reply: 13' JK Fox Shocks 2.0 questions