Notices
JK Off-Road 101 Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as general off-roading tips, tricks, techniques and equipment usage such as winching and vehicle recovery information.

Hankook dynapro mt

Old 04-17-2013, 03:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Getting these same tires either this week or next. Read a lot of great info on these...nice looking rig
Old 04-17-2013, 09:56 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got mine about a week ago, love em. perform great on road (I commute daily) and also great offroad. Very impressed with the way they clean themselves and dont keep rocks. Very quite for a MT. I also agree on the balancing - I had an issue balancing the past 3 sets of tires I had and when I went to discount one of mine was just loaded up with weights. I didnt like it so I decided to spend the extra money for balancing beads - about $20 per tire - the hard part was fnding a dealer and someone who had knowledge of bead balancing in my area. My buddy owns a few tractors and used them so thought I would give it a try and they are perfect. a 34-35" tire takes a 6oz bag. I used "Counteract" brand and they warranty against damage to TPMS and claim their beads are safe for all internal monitors. That's my only con for the tire so far.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0312sm.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	448152

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0393sm.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	448153

Quick Reply: Hankook dynapro mt