Notices
JK Off-Road 101 Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as general off-roading tips, tricks, techniques and equipment usage such as winching and vehicle recovery information.

Looking for a trail

Old 08-29-2014, 06:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a trail

Hey guys im looking for a good place to go off roading near dallas
Old 08-30-2014, 01:06 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by robbins84
Hey guys im looking for a good place to go off roading near dallas

Jeeping: The Art of going absolutely no where and taking all day to do it.
I assume by that last comment that you're more interested in an off-road park than perhaps something that might take a couple days to drive and actually get you somewhere? If so, I have no idea. If, however, you'd like a trip that involves multi-day overland travel and camping on the trail, I can offer a suggestion or two that are within a half day's drive or so of Dallas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yq51rHh8MY

Last edited by Mark Doiron; 08-30-2014 at 01:09 AM.
Old 08-30-2014, 05:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
I assume by that last comment that you're more interested in an off-road park than perhaps something that might take a couple days to drive and actually get you somewhere? If so, I have no idea. If, however, you'd like a trip that involves multi-day overland travel and camping on the trail, I can offer a suggestion or two that are within a half day's drive or so of Dallas. YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yq51rHh8MY
Thanks Mark I am looking for just about anything and i am starting to like the idea of multi day trips. Thanks for your help

Quick Reply: Looking for a trail