Notices
JK Off-Road 101 Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as general off-roading tips, tricks, techniques and equipment usage such as winching and vehicle recovery information.

Michigan jeep trail info

Old 03-30-2012, 03:38 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's some great info. I live just south of flint and there just isn't any trails around here, people are all funny about their land and stuff (just kidding).
I know that there is the mounds but that just not the adventure. The state park web site has ORV maps, but mostly for motorcycles and quads.
Old 03-31-2012, 05:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just came across this place called turtle ridge on drummond island think me and the wife will take a few days off and head up there this summer anyone run there trails before
Old 04-02-2012, 01:47 PM
JK Newbie

I have been going up to camp and hunt around Kalkaska for several years. Look up the area around Military Road and Sunset Trail. It is true that you can wheel around there just before you get to the active part of Camp Grayling. The ORV trail is pretty tame, but the logging roads off of military can be fun if you like sand. There is a pretty good hill if you want to air down your tires and go up for a gorgeous view of the entire area. There is great fishing and kayaking on the Manistee River as well.

Quick Reply: Michigan jeep trail info