Notices
JK Performance This forum is dedicated for the selling of Jeep JK Wrangler performance parts and accessories. This would include items such as CAI, performance chips/tuners, and exhaust systems.

FS Superchips Flashpaq for Jeep JK with the 3.8 Liter motor

Old 01-09-2012, 11:40 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS Superchips Flashpaq for Jeep JK with the 3.8 Liter motor

Sold!!

For Sale is my Superchips Flashpaq that I used on my 2008 Jeep JK Unlimited Rubicon. I have to sell the jeep so this needs to go. The unit is returned to factory settings so it is all set to program your 3.8L Jeep's computer. I will upload pictures tonight.

I cannot find the box (I usually keep this kind of stuff) but I have the Flashpaq and the USB cable you use to update it.
I am looking to get $210 shipped within the USA. I take cash (local) check/ money orders and paypal gift. the easiest way to contact me is by e-mail dadgummit@sbcglobal.net

Last edited by dadgummit; 01-10-2012 at 06:59 AM.
Old 01-10-2012, 04:22 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by dadgummit
For Sale is my Superchips Flashpaq that I used on my 2008 Jeep JK Unlimited Rubicon. I have to sell the jeep so this needs to go. The unit is returned to factory settings so it is all set to program your 3.8L Jeep's computer. I will upload pictures tonight.

I cannot find the box (I usually keep this kind of stuff) but I have the Flashpaq and the USB cable you use to update it.
I am looking to get $210 shipped within the USA. I take cash (local) check/ money orders and paypal gift. the easiest way to contact me is by e-mail dadgummit@sbcglobal.net
Just sent you an email.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:59 AM
JK Freak

Thanks to everyone who e-mailed. This programmer is sold.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:02 PM
JK Newbie

THX for the programmer Jon

Quick Reply: FS Superchips Flashpaq for Jeep JK with the 3.8 Liter motor