Notices
JK Performance This forum is dedicated for the selling of Jeep JK Wrangler performance parts and accessories. This would include items such as CAI, performance chips/tuners, and exhaust systems.

FOR SALE: Gibson headers for 3.8l

Old 07-25-2017, 03:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FOR SALE: Gibson headers for 3.8l

Up for sale I have a set of Gibson ceramic coated headers for the 3.8l. I bought these slightly used off of a person on this forum a year or 2 ago and wrecked my jeep before I had a chance to install them. I originally purchased these to replace a cracked manifold. Comes with most mounting hardware (minus the 4 bolts for the flanges), one new gasket (misplaced the other), and some homemade heatshields. Asking $250 shipped obo. Located in columbia, sc. I can send pictures upon request

Last edited by quinnfrontz; 02-03-2018 at 05:10 AM.
Old 08-02-2017, 06:45 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by quinnfrontz
Up for sale I have a set of Gibson ceramic coated headers for the 3.8l. I bought these used off of a person on this forum a year or 2 ago and wrecked my jeep before I had a chance to install them. I originally purchased these to replace a cracked manifold. Comes with mounting hardware (minus the 4 bolts for the flanges), one new gasket (misplaced the other), and some homemade heatshields. Asking $275 shipped obo. I'm located in columbia, sc. I can send pictures upon request, can't seem to figure out how to upload them to the thread
still available?
Old 08-14-2017, 08:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TormentedCrawler
still available?
Yes, still available!
Old 12-17-2017, 07:30 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by quinnfrontz
Up for sale I have a set of Gibson ceramic coated headers for the 3.8l. I bought these used off of a person on this forum a year or 2 ago and wrecked my jeep before I had a chance to install them. I originally purchased these to replace a cracked manifold. Comes with mounting hardware (minus the 4 bolts for the flanges), one new gasket (misplaced the other), and some homemade heatshields. Asking $275 shipped obo. I'm located in columbia, sc. I can send pictures upon request, can't seem to figure out how to upload them to the thread

Hi. Do you still have these. I would like to work something out with you if you can ship.

Swiss
Old 02-23-2018, 03:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Bump. $250 shipped to your door!!

Quick Reply: FOR SALE: Gibson headers for 3.8l