Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

3.5/4 inch lift with 35s and up

Old 01-28-2013, 06:30 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by djegolfpro
None at all. I was rubbing with the pinch seam but I cut it off today and a huge improvement. I wanna cut my fenders to flatties so I can have more clearance to flex. This pic was taken at a concert yesterday. From far it seems I don't have any clearance. I got room to flex, but not to an extreme.
Yeah that's what I'm worried about with mine. And idk if I wanna get flats yet or not. But I was thinking of the bigger lift and upping to 37s and keep my stock fenders
Old 01-28-2013, 06:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ok lift height is not as important as bump stops are when your talking about fenders rubbing with 37s.

i ripped my flat fenders off with 37's and 4" of lift. more like 4.5" of lift. due to the lack of bump stop that i'm running.

Old 01-28-2013, 06:52 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pluke the 2
ok lift height is not as important as bump stops are when your talking about fenders rubbing with 37s.

i ripped my flat fenders off with 37's and 4" of lift. more like 4.5" of lift. due to the lack of bump stop that i'm running.
Yeah I still gotta figure all this out. Right now I'm just debating on lift and tire size. The rest will come after that

Quick Reply: 3.5/4 inch lift with 35s and up