Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

3" Full Traction Premium installed - Some issues

Old 04-09-2007, 09:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Called FT

I called Full Traction this morning and they were happy to ship the missing parts to me today, and replace the bolt and nut that wouldn't thread. They gave me no hassle about it at all and said it would ship today.

I'm satisfied.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Excellent. I bet they will pay shipping costs... Glad to see it worked out for you!
Old 04-09-2007, 09:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

They are paying for the shipping and everything else.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:01 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by RubiconToad
WOL I'm not interested in a tit for tat. I see you've done that with others that don't agree with you.
LOL!! If that's what you see then that's what you see.

The posts about Full Traction from those who have it speak for themselves.
You're absolutely right. They do speak for themselves as they should. After all, they are commenting on first hand experience.

You would be better off deleting "offensive" posts you don't agree with than engaging with these arguments.
Man, do you ever have a tallent for telling me how to run my forum.

I see you like to be right, so, I'm sorry.
LOL!! Last I checked, we were just having a "discussion" or maybe even a "debate" and all I was doing was being an active participant in it. And, if by me participating in it makes me into a guy that "likes to be right", well, what can I say, I'm guilty as charged.

Your right. Forget whatever I said about FT, delete all negative posts.
Is that an order? LOL!!

You are a talented web designer, I'll give you that.
Thanks, I take that as a real compliment.

It is a shame you can't be more professional in your running of it though.
More professional based on what? Your idea of what a forum should be like?

But you don't care what others think, so, have fun.
Sorry, but what I said is that "I'm really not interested in trying to "earn the respect" from you or anyone. I am who I am and you can take it or leave it." There is a big difference between caring about what others think and caring about what people think of me.

If I'm banned I'll still stop by and read posts, I think this site has good info from members.
LOL!! Believe me, it takes a lot of work to get banned here and to the best of my knowledge, there are only 2 people who have gotten the boot out of the close to 3,000 members we have here now.

Look, in all honesty, I like you a lot and I really do appreciate the contribution you have made to this community. And, I really do hope that you will stick around - sincerely. I know that I can be blunt and confrontational at times but again, this ain't a popularity contest for me and you can think of me however you want. Certainly, I won't hold it against you
Old 04-09-2007, 10:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Carry on, nothing to see here! Buy anyhow, when are you going to do your writeup on the Ultimate Lift? I'm interested in setting aside my personal crusade and possibly still considering them for my Lift.

No hard feelings here, I said my piece, you said yours. I'm having fun actually, had 2 wisdom teeth pulled today and I'm stoned on Vicoden. Wohoooooo.

Last edited by RubiconToad; 04-09-2007 at 10:33 AM.
Old 04-10-2007, 10:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm still going with the Full Traction Ultimate Lift Kit because in my opinion there still the best availible for dialing in your suspention after you lift. You just have to do a good inventory before the install. To Easy
Old 04-10-2007, 03:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by low4life
I'm still going with the Full Traction Ultimate Lift Kit because in my opinion there still the best availible for dialing in your suspention after you lift. You just have to do a good inventory before the install. To Easy
Took my Premium kit out today, no problems..drives great

Quick Reply: 3" Full Traction Premium installed - Some issues