Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

3" Teraflex and 35" X-terrains

Old 02-04-2007, 05:46 PM
JeeperTJ

I like it as well!

Ciao! Ted
Old 02-04-2007, 09:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jtlr
I actualy just got back from a road trip through New York and drove through the snow storm on I-90 and had absolutely no issuse's with them
pretty cool storm huh? thats the only thing i like about winter, the blizzard driving!! I thought they closed I-90, must have been after you went through.
Old 02-06-2007, 08:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

I guess this is for anyone here. What exactly does a wheel spacer do? Ive heard of others installing them?
Old 02-06-2007, 08:28 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks good!
Old 02-07-2007, 10:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by toddslezak
I guess this is for anyone here. What exactly does a wheel spacer do? Ive heard of others installing them?

IIRC they push the wheels out from the hub the spacer distance. So a 1.5" spacer will push your wheels out 1.5" farther. They are used so your larger tires do not rub on the inside on full lock, for example on the frame or steering components. Anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:09 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by nickc
pretty cool storm huh? thats the only thing i like about winter, the blizzard driving!! I thought they closed I-90, must have been after you went through.
lol, i road trip through New Yuck every day.

Quite the storm over here in the western part. was fun to go play in.
Old 02-10-2007, 05:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Man, that Rubi looks great!!!!!! I really like how the tires don't stick too far past the flares. How can I acheive that same look with aftermarket black rims?? I know jtlr is running stock rims (6"bs) w/ 1 1/4" spacers, would 16x7 or 16x8 w/ 5"bs with no spacer acheive the same look?

Is a spacer necassary to run 35" tires regardless of wheel size/bs?

Quick Reply: 3" Teraflex and 35" X-terrains