Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

3000 miles, time to introduce myself! (and show off what's gotten done)

Old 02-16-2012, 07:23 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by icrashbikes

I've been thinkin about chopping up that front bumper. Just for now. I just don't know if stock bumpers are worth anything or if I can hack it up because it would go in the garbage anyway..

And yeah, those are the Rabbits snowshoes. Though it does look pretty awesome on steelies!
Most people give the bumpers to the unfortunate soul that hits a tree or pole. Others sell them for $50-$100 on CL.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:46 AM
JK Junkie

Nice rig. My name is Justin as well. I used to have a VW rabbit 07 and now has a Manuel 2 dr 2010 rubi. Weird
Old 02-16-2012, 08:44 AM
JK Freak

Congrats! A 2 door, manual is the only way to roll, and a Rubi is icing on the cake! I just picked up a 2 door manual '12 Rubicon too.......mine is Dozer.

Quick Reply: 3000 miles, time to introduce myself! (and show off what's gotten done)