Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

305/75/16 Rubbing????

Old 03-10-2007, 03:57 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 305/75/16 Rubbing????

Looking to put 305/75/16's on our new Rescue Green JK 4 door and was wondering if anyone had done so... Will eventually (most likely within a week) put on a 2.5 inch lift, but until then will we have a problem with clearence? I am going with the spidertrax 1.5" spacers but was wondering if the tire will be too big for the fender wells until the lift is on.
Old 03-10-2007, 07:07 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had 305x70x16 on mine before the lift with the stock wheels and it will rub the sway bar at full turn.

With the spacers it should be fine, no problem with the width, but only with the lift.

I went with new rims and 4.5" BS and have no rubbing at anytime even at full flex.

Quick Reply: 305/75/16 Rubbing????