Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

35's with stock wheels post em' here

Old 12-20-2010, 11:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DeepSeaRufio

i did, i had to put 1.5 in spacers in... and trim a little of the front
Yeah I had to trim that plastic thing below the bumper and had a skyjacker 2.5" lift with 1.5" spacers also
Old 12-20-2010, 12:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jennekin
I got the Fierce Attitude MT's on mine too. Can't beat em for the price!
Where did you get your tires from? I like them. Having a hard time finding those in the Ft.Worth Area. How is the road noise? This is my DD so I need something that's good for the highway and offroad. I was looking at the Goodyear Duratrac's but OMG, the sticker shock
Old 12-20-2010, 04:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KGN4X4
Where did you get your tires from? I like them. Having a hard time finding those in the Ft.Worth Area. How is the road noise? This is my DD so I need something that's good for the highway and offroad. I was looking at the Goodyear Duratrac's but OMG, the sticker shock
I bought mine at a local Marathon service station in Indiana. When I first got them I could not believe how quiet they are. With windows up and hard top on, you can barely hear them. Go to the Goodyear dealer there in Texas and ask for them, these are actually made by GoodYear (just an offbrand) so they should be able to get them.
Old 12-20-2010, 04:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SJJK
did any of you guys have trouble getting these mounted and balanced on stock wheels?

Just wondering... my tires are coming in three weeks and I hear some shops will give you guff over mounting these on the stock wheels since they're only 7.5" wide
Nope, I ended up with a lot of wheel weights, but they got balanced just fine. Really, any tire about a 31 inch tire and you are going to have a little trouble balancing them.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by vgullotta
It looks like there's more parking lot, I bet you could get even further from your Jeep for your pics I bet you could even line up the sun to completely wash out the Jeep or even wait until it's really dark out and then take the pics...oh wait

lol j/k but really, take better pics, we like to look at sweet Jeeps =)

For the wheel spacers, I have spidertrax and they are great. They are solid and anodized so I don't think they'll ever rust, but who knows, I live in Cali, nothing here rusts =D lol
hahaha, hey. i was excited that i just got it put on, and i wasn't thinking about the lighting at all. PLUS it was my phone. the dark one was in my garage. i'll take more and post em up eventually. as long as i got my lift+tires on, im happy. good pictures or not!
Old 12-21-2010, 08:40 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by asuperhero
hahaha, hey. i was excited that i just got it put on, and i wasn't thinking about the lighting at all. PLUS it was my phone. the dark one was in my garage. i'll take more and post em up eventually. as long as i got my lift+tires on, im happy. good pictures or not!
hehe, yeah I figured, I was just playin around =) Jeep looks sweet though, keep them pics comin
Old 12-21-2010, 11:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by asuperhero
Here's mine. Stock 16's. 315/75/16 Duratracs.
Did they give you any hassle about putting them on a 7" wide wheel? All the shops I have gone to around here won't even put 285/75R16s on my stock 16x7 wheels.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:19 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Dante
Did they give you any hassle about putting them on a 7" wide wheel? All the shops I have gone to around here won't even put 285/75R16s on my stock 16x7 wheels.
Try Pep Boys, they did it for me with no questions asked on three seperate occassions (and two different stores).
Old 12-21-2010, 01:58 PM
JK Freak

Question

Quick question- I just got 35x12.5's, can I have them mounted to the stock wheels(17's) and run them without wheel spacers for a few days or will it rub just going down the road?

Thanks
Old 12-21-2010, 02:07 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by stlfan06
Quick question- I just got 35x12.5's, can I have them mounted to the stock wheels(17's) and run them without wheel spacers for a few days or will it rub just going down the road?

Thanks
It'll only rub at full turn (or mostly full turn). Mine actually only rubbed turning one way (left I think).

Quick Reply: 35's with stock wheels post em' here