Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

37"s Bushwacker Flats and 4" lift

Old 05-05-2010, 11:00 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 37"s Bushwacker Flats and 4" lift

Anyone running this with some pictures? I have been trolling the eff out of the showoff threads and cant seem to find any good pics. Im currently running 37s but i have an opportunity to swap to 37s now and im just wondering how it looks with some bushwacker stubby fenders as they would have to come along with the 35s.

Please Post Pics!
Old 05-05-2010, 11:31 AM
JK Newbie

do a search for 37" tire club and there are a few on there with that set up
Old 05-05-2010, 01:02 PM
JK Freak

ive been flipping through there like mad. All 81 pages worth lol. My issue is that some people have pics posted and it looks like a 4" with the fenders but they havent specified so theres no real way of telling... :(
Old 05-05-2010, 06:32 PM
JK Newbie

Hopefully tomorrow I can help you out. Going to pick my flares up and hopefully have a chance to install them. But then again I have a 4.5" lift so it might not help that much.

Quick Reply: 37"s Bushwacker Flats and 4" lift