Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

37's, 4" Tera, Half Doors, Yellow Rubicon

Old 07-13-2008, 03:47 AM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great! Love the half doors.
Old 07-13-2008, 12:08 PM
JK Super Freak

Looks great!!!
Old 07-13-2008, 02:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks great, and YELLOW is the only way to go!

Would like to have a set of half doors also, hopefully soon they will be available at a reasonable price......
Old 07-13-2008, 02:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Very Nice combination. I am not one for Yellow but I must say it Looks sweet
Old 07-13-2008, 05:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Badass! btw, who are you voting for? After the election you can replace those with Project-JK stickers
Old 07-13-2008, 08:27 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by CincyJK
Badass! btw, who are you voting for? After the election you can replace those with Project-JK stickers
lol, agreed...they are magnets, so once the election is over they can easily be replaced with the classic JK sticker...
Old 07-13-2008, 08:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Wow, those 37s look like they actually have plenty of room with the 4" Tera lift!

Are you sure you didnt' get 35s by mistake?

The half doors look great, lots of pics from Moab.
Old 07-13-2008, 08:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very nice. Congrats. What timing, I just got my unlimited half doors on 37s too... only in green. See here. I am 6' 2" by the way (just 2" short of you) and can still just hop right in. My half doors JK was the only one in the state... found it online on Friday evening... negotiated over the phone Saturday... bought it Monday. Waited all of two days... so unfair.

I also wonder about the Bestop tire carrier like the other guy. I will get them too most likely, but I did hear locally (not seen) of guys that had them deform the tail gate... and not from off-roading. Supposably from highway vibration, but I don't really know first hand. So when I get them I may only put a spare on when going off-road (as some private parks require a full size spare).

Last edited by FunWagon; 07-13-2008 at 09:06 PM.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:48 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by SilverRubi2
Very nice. Congrats. What timing, I just got my unlimited half doors on 37s too... only in green. See here. I am 6' 2" by the way (just 2" short of you) and can still just hop right in. My half doors JK was the only one in the state... found it online on Friday evening... negotiated over the phone Saturday... bought it Monday. Waited all of two days... so unfair.

I also wonder about the Bestop tire carrier like the other guy. I will get them too most likely, but I did hear locally (not seen) of guys that had them deform the tail gate... and not from off-roading. Supposably from highway vibration, but I don't really know first hand. So when I get them I may only put a spare on when going off-road (as some private parks require a full size spare).
Hmmm...I didn't know about needing a full size spare for some parks, but, it is always good to have. I have only seen one other JK with half doors in my city as well, they are pretty hard to come by...hittin up Moab the first week of August...you should join
Old 07-23-2008, 07:13 AM
JK Newbie

Default My Jeep Rock Crawling

Hey guys, here is a totally amature video of my Jeep out in the Rio Puerco here in NM. Kinda cheezy, but I didn't know I had software to do this. Just some simple vids from my point and shoot camera...definetly going to buy a new video camera with zoom and better quality. Enjoy! Just put it up, so it may take a while before it uploads from YouTube...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KwazFMqh_3s&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KwazFMqh_3s&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwazFMqh_3s

Quick Reply: 37's, 4" Tera, Half Doors, Yellow Rubicon