Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

3inch zone installed!!!!!!!!

Old 12-31-2008, 01:13 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scbesse
I am really looking at this lift been doing so for a while, no complaints from anyone so far, and its under $600 cdn from a distributor up here, thats unheard of around these parts for a 3" lift . I would add some adjustable track bars tho, maybe even control arms if needed.

Keep us updated on how it rides
Adj track bars would be nice, but even just using the. Parts it comes w/ and no extras is working out fine now!!! I really do love the way it rides..its a lot softer than the stock ride...grade A in my book. Still haven't been able to take it off road yet b/c I still need spacers for the stock wheels.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:34 PM
JK Super Freak

Do you fint it flighty on the highway? haha I still need spacers for my tires rubs a little but no big deal and had it flexed to the max lots
Old 12-31-2008, 05:19 PM
JK Freak

Not flighty at all..even without. The adj. Track bars and lower control arms..everything is perfect

Quick Reply: 3inch zone installed!!!!!!!!