Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

About done...36's on 3" Black Diamond

Old 07-22-2008, 12:58 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by High-Roller
I went to Shiloh Ridge with a few 4 wheeling buddies and we just had to test the jeep on some of the tamer trails. My only complaints are:

1 I didnt trim enough of the pinch seam
2 My upper control arms still squeek after takin them off to grease them
3 I ran out of beer after the first night
High-Roller, have you done much off-camber riding? I did this past weekend and I felt like I was hearing a machine gun all around me from all of the rubbing on the bumper and fenders. Have you encountered this and if so, how have you fixed it?
Old 07-22-2008, 01:47 PM
JK Newbie

First I got a shrockworks stubby.
Then I went to town on the fenders with a razor.

I cut off about 1/4 of an inch everywhere it rubbed on the lower lip of the fenders.

I did order some poison spider front fenders about 4 months ago. I dont know if they will ever show up. I will try and get some pics up where I cut by the weekend.

Now I just have to figure out how not to rub on my lower control arms at full lock!
Old 07-23-2008, 08:06 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by High-Roller
First I got a shrockworks stubby.
Then I went to town on the fenders with a razor.

I cut off about 1/4 of an inch everywhere it rubbed on the lower lip of the fenders.

I did order some poison spider front fenders about 4 months ago. I dont know if they will ever show up. I will try and get some pics up where I cut by the weekend.

Now I just have to figure out how not to rub on my lower control arms at full lock!
I really appreciate this. I am going to see if I can modify my front bumper. If it does not work, then I will have a good excuse to get a new bumper. I wonder if they make lower control arms that are shaped differently. Hmmm

I appreciate the help. I will be pulling out the razor also.
Old 07-24-2008, 04:32 AM
JK Newbie

If you wanna come Up to Tyler you can have my old front bumper. I did chop off the ends alredy so you woudnt have to tear up your own.

Thats the best pick I have of when It was still on. Pm me if your interested.
Old 07-24-2008, 02:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

NICE RIG..

Quick Reply: About done...36's on 3" Black Diamond