Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

any 1 w pics of the factory installed Katzkin Black Leather Seats??

Old 03-14-2012, 05:54 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any 1 w pics of the factory installed Katzkin Black Leather Seats??

SUP GUYS??? i ordered my JKU RUB 1/28 and got the Katzkin Black Leather seats and have been unable to find any pics of the factory installed ones. i heard there really nice and everyone w them loves them! so im wondering if any has any pics u could upload so i could check out! My first jeep should be here next week after a long long wait!!! THANKS GUYS Nick
Old 03-14-2012, 06:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have them, I will post a pic tomorrow, my jeep is yellow and I got yellow stitching..looks great you will love yours..
Old 03-14-2012, 06:59 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by moe jk
I have them, I will post a pic tomorrow, my jeep is yellow and I got yellow stitching..looks great you will love yours..
AWESOME thanks!!!!!
Old 03-18-2012, 09:12 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by moe jk
BUMP
Old 06-07-2012, 04:06 PM
JK Newbie

Default Just back from the dealer

Just got back from picking up the jeep after the Katzkin install. Very happy with the Dark Granite color, but might have just gone with Black had I seen it first, definitely has a custom look to it! Very plush and high quality feel. Also had them install dual seat heaters and driver side lumbar support.

Feels a bit like xmas since also rcvd the ACE Rock Rails in the mail, going on sat morning for an afternoon trail ride.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Jeep Small_IMG_0383.jpg
Views:	1212
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	326770Click image for larger version

Name:	Jeep Small_IMG_0386.jpg
Views:	1360
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	326771Click image for larger version

Name:	Jeep Small_IMG_0392.jpg
Views:	1353
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	326772
Old 06-07-2012, 04:10 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by mjf23
Just got back from picking up the jeep after the Katzkin install. Very happy with the Dark Granite color, but might have just gone with Black had I seen it first, definitely has a custom look to it! Very plush and high quality feel. Also had them install dual seat heaters and driver side lumbar support.

Feels a bit like xmas since also rcvd the ACE Rock Rails in the mail, going on sat morning for an afternoon trail ride.

Attachment 326770Attachment 326771Attachment 326772
I'm waiting for my JKUR to arrive on 6/19. I ordered the black factory Katzkins. I have to say that the dark granite color looks very nice though and probably a little cooler in the sun.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:54 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by mjf23

Attachment 326770Attachment 326771Attachment 326772
Looks great! Tell me about the install. Was this a dealer add-on after the sell? I didn't know you could add the Katzkin to any Jeep. Mind telling us what this addition costs? Thanks!!!
Old 06-09-2012, 12:34 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Wendy.Jeepchick
I'm waiting for my JKUR to arrive on 6/19. I ordered the black factory Katzkins. I have to say that the dark granite color looks very nice though and probably a little cooler in the sun.

The waiting is the hardest part.

Thanks, pretty happy with it. I've since gave it a good coat of Lexol and 24 hours later, Aerospace 303 for leather. Actually feels a bit weather proofed now. Talking with the installer, says it is NOT waterproof, but regular maintenance with high end conditioner they should take a bit of abuse.
Old 06-09-2012, 12:54 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JpAdct
Looks great! Tell me about the install. Was this a dealer add-on after the sell? I didn't know you could add the Katzkin to any Jeep. Mind telling us what this addition costs? Thanks!!!
Thanks!

I found that you can add the Katskin to about any vehicle, might want to check out their website or some of the Jeep aftermarket sites for specific applications.

I was coming from a WK with leather and knew it was a must have for me, so I worked it into the total price. I don't recall the exact amount for the leather upgrade, but I got my JK for around $28K with 3.73's, side airbags (YES, the katzkins are compatible with seat mounted airbags) and a few other conveniences.

I didnt want to wait for Delivery so I took my jeep home. About 10 days later the leather came in and brought it back for a few days. In all, I think took them about 1.5 days for the leather install.
Old 06-22-2012, 08:02 AM
JK Freak

Just wanted to post a few pics of the Katzkin leather, because I know I had a hard time finding pics when I was waiting for my Jeep. I just wanted to see what I had paid so much for...

Click image for larger version

Name:	06-21-12_1751.jpg
Views:	832
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	332461Click image for larger version

Name:	06-21-12_1752.jpg
Views:	817
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	332462

And suprisingly they are non-sweaty in the 100 degree heat we're having here. No seat cushions or towel needed.

Quick Reply: any 1 w pics of the factory installed Katzkin Black Leather Seats??