Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Anybody out there with cj5 decals on their jk?

Old 07-28-2009, 08:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anybody out there with cj5 decals on their jk?

I've searched the forums and found a few photoshoppd pics of Jk's with cj style renegade decals but haven't seen any real life examples. Has anyone been able to retrofit a cj decal or get a local graphic shop to recreate to fit the jk dimensions? Obviously pics would be appreciated. Love my dads 79 cj5 renegade and trying to see if it looks good on the JK to make it part of the family. Thanks
Old 07-28-2009, 07:36 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'm not sure what they would look like, but buy some and put them on!
try this web site, he does good work.

w ww.pixeldecals.com

doug
Old 07-29-2009, 08:23 AM
JK Freak

Default renegade decal

not a cj5 decal, but i have renegade decals on the hood of my jk

sorry the pic is so small. it's a domed decal. all the decals on my rig are black / domed so it looks like how they used to stamp the steel on cj/yj/tj.

this is exactly what the font looks like:

Last edited by revolucion!; 07-29-2009 at 08:29 AM.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that black on black looks good... i really was thinking about the retro decal kits but now the wife wasn't too thrilled with that idea... i heard the classic line, "why can't you be happy with it the way it is now"
Old 02-09-2011, 06:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

I know this is an old thread but I was thinking of doing the exact same thing. I didn't see any in the "Show me your sticker" thread. I was thinking about doing this style on mine. Has anyone done this? I think it would look sweet...and I was thinking of going with the slotted mags as well to complete the retro look.

Click image for larger version

Name:	7273JRG-renegade-full.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	125649
Old 02-09-2011, 08:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

I contacted pixel decals about doing the retro Renegade hood decal. My dad had a old Renegade that I have tried to locate.....without luck, so I would like to do a hood decal like that myself

Quick Reply: Anybody out there with cj5 decals on their jk?