Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Anyone know the specs on this jeep????

Old 09-29-2010, 05:23 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone know the specs on this jeep????

I am trying to get the parts together for my build and trying to figure out which way to go. I'm finally done with my C6 build and cant stand driving this thing stock anymore. I like this set up rather than going with 20's and 37x13.5 Nitto Muds, does anybody know the specs on the Green jeep?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	cool%20jeep..jpg
Views:	260
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	91707  
Old 09-29-2010, 05:54 PM
JK Newbie

Contact the guys over at River Raider, they will be able to tell you. Met them at the quadratec show in PA in July, and they were very nice.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:34 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by NoQuota
Contact the guys over at River Raider, they will be able to tell you. Met them at the quadratec show in PA in July, and they were very nice.
Cool, thanks bro.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

yup looks like their sweet tire carrier and bumper. That green looks great when its put together like that

Quick Reply: Anyone know the specs on this jeep????