Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

ATX Artillery wheels....who has them?

Old 04-03-2009, 07:55 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for the pics guys, I do like them a lot. I'm gonna wait till may when they "say" my procomps should be in...if not then i'll be going with these i think
Old 04-03-2009, 08:35 AM
JK Freak

Man those are fine looking wheels, thanks for pointing them out!
Old 04-03-2009, 09:25 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 07Rubi2dr
thanks for the pics guys, I do like them a lot. I'm gonna wait till may when they "say" my procomps should be in...if not then i'll be going with these i think
Be careful with the "Shipping in May" thing on the Pro Comps. I also was looking at these and when I called Pro Comp 3 weeks ago they said that they are saying May but they don't actually have a production schedule yet. The guy said that May was totally a guess at that point and until they are on the schedule, no one really knows.

Having said that, I hope you do get the wheels you want. It seems really difficult these days. I gave up and went with the 7105s which I actually love now that I see them on my rig.

These Artillery ATXs are really nice also. I probably would have gone with these if I wasn't looking for a little silver in the design. This seems to be one of the few ATX wheels that are available also.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ACLM
Wow I like them!! Best looking black wheels I have seen in a long time. Anyone know where to get them and what they cost??
I got mine through Morris 4x4. They were very professional and they cut me a break, $130ish each I think, because they couldn't get me the ProComps.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Is it all Pro Comps that are back ordered or just certain ones? Ive been eyeballin the 7005s.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mike De
Is it all Pro Comps that are back ordered or just certain ones? Ive been eyeballin the 7005s.
Not sure but I have the 7005's on order from Quadratec, they say May 4WD said June. Who knows. Amazing a company like Pro Comp does not have a solid production schedule.

I will wait till may but if there is still no confirmed info I think I may go with these wheels.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by ManRig
Be careful with the "Shipping in May" thing on the Pro Comps. I also was looking at these and when I called Pro Comp 3 weeks ago they said that they are saying May but they don't actually have a production schedule yet. The guy said that May was totally a guess at that point and until they are on the schedule, no one really knows.

Having said that, I hope you do get the wheels you want. It seems really difficult these days. I gave up and went with the 7105s which I actually love now that I see them on my rig.

These Artillery ATXs are really nice also. I probably would have gone with these if I wasn't looking for a little silver in the design. This seems to be one of the few ATX wheels that are available also.
Sure enough.....the procomps have been backordered till beginning of july.....forget it

I ordered 5 ATX 16x9 for 130$ a piece....should be hear early next week, cant wait to get them wrapped in 35" toyo m/t's!!
Old 04-09-2009, 01:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Love these wheels, but wish there was nothing but flat black for the color. The silver in them is the only thing that keeps these from being perfect in my eyes. Am I the only one that has this thought?
Old 04-09-2009, 01:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Discount Tire can get these wheels fairly easy. I originally ordered a set of five 20x9s and luckily they called me first to come check them out before they were mounted. I posted this in another thread but Teflon Black = A darker Gunmetal color - litteraly like the teflon color on the bottom of your cooking pans. Turns out I really wanted what they call a 'flat' or 'matte' black color so I returned the Artillerys for the XMC Addicts.

Just a heads up for guys with black Jeeps (or I guess any other color) looking for black wheels. They still look pretty sweet regardless and that's why I originally wanted them. And all ATX wheels come in Teflon Black.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

ATX Artillery on order now

Quick Reply: ATX Artillery wheels....who has them?