Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

The Bad-Ass and the Wannabe

Old 04-23-2007, 06:56 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Bad-Ass and the Wannabe

Who would do this to a Jeep! What a Poser. Even a Libby like this is a disgrace. WANNABE!

Now this one is actually Bad ass:

Now thats awesome.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:57 PM
JK Newbie

I would say that your, yourself are a wannabe, considering that you are not old enough to drive and have never once made a payment on a JK, or any Jeep for that matter. Get some hair on your nuts and get back to us...
Old 04-23-2007, 08:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JoeMacJK
I would say that your, yourself are a wannabe, considering that you are not old enough to drive and have never once made a payment on a JK, or any Jeep for that matter. Get some hair on your nuts and get back to us...
Ill simply let the mods deal with this.
Old 04-23-2007, 08:35 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, HappyCurmudgeon is on his break so I'll just tell everyone to chill out and leave it at that for now.
Old 04-23-2007, 09:36 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FRDesign

[sniparoonie]
*sniff* Is it Ok to cry now.............

Now now, there no need to degrade him. He was just simply stating the fact that 22's look bad on any jeep. He didn't start right in by calling any specific person anything, despite the fact that he has done that before, as have all of us at some point in time. He obviously has an addiction for jeeps like everyone else on this board, so lets treat him with the same utmost respect as you would any other human being.

Oh man, that kinda sounded like Dr. Phil!!!!
Old 04-23-2007, 10:02 PM
JK Freak

Whoa there buddy, we've just about all poked fun at FRDesign here and there when hes made a mistake or said something out of ignorance. but thats somewhat considered to be constructive critisism... this was just rude. So what if hes not old enough to drive or doesn't make the payments, who cares. He's plenty old enough to change the oil under his mom's jeep, check the fluids, rotate tires, etc etc. It's not his fault he wasn't born a few years earlier. The fact is Jeeps are built for offroad. They didn't design them with solid front and rear axles only to put big chrome rims on them. FRDesign while poking fun at whoevers jeep that is, is stating his opinion that he likes the mudders and lift over the chrome rims and low profile tires, and i think most everyone on this forum would agree with him. Anyway, he might be young, but we were all young at some point. I know i'm still pretty young, but i'm proud to say in my three jeeps and some other cars i've owned over the years i've never had any work done at the dealer or anywhere else (except for warranty work on my new JK cuz its free). But i've done lifts, taken apart motors, built a custom suspension for my TJ and so on. When i was 15 i wouldn't have dreamed any of that to be possible, but i started with oil changes, rotating tires, brake jobs and so forth on golf carts, and my parents cars. Now i'm unstoppable. The fact taht FRDesign continues to put up with this, and keeps posting shows a lot about him. Anyway, moral of my story, is so what if hes young, some of fun poked at him has been warranted, but this was not.

end Rant.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:13 PM
JK Newbie

hmm....
Put on some boggers and go hit a deer....then.....I bet some people would be giving him two thumbs up!
Old 04-23-2007, 10:16 PM
JK Newbie

oops... that was the other thread.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by k9driver
oops... that was the other thread.
*chuckel* Hhhhhhh, rookies.

Just kidding.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:33 PM
JK Newbie

i didn't post the wrong thread, just trying to break the tensions. I meant that if the chrome wheels had on boggers then it would of looked much better.

Quick Reply: The Bad-Ass and the Wannabe