Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Best looking exhaust I have seen!

Old 05-02-2007, 07:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nope
Old 05-02-2007, 07:31 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
looks like a bag of dicks...
Old 05-03-2007, 05:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

WOW!!!!! I can't belive you guys are raggin on the tips. Are you the same guys that went with the magnafow and are pissed you didn't wait? I wana hear a Borla have had them on past three vehicles and am really impressed with their product. When I was in the market for an H3 i was all fired up with the thought of the dual out borla on it. But I purchased the JK instead. Have been waiting for this to come out ,now I will wait for the price to come down.
Old 05-03-2007, 06:21 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mslc10
WOW!!!!! I can't belive you guys are raggin on the tips. Are you the same guys that went with the magnafow and are pissed you didn't wait? I wana hear a Borla have had them on past three vehicles and am really impressed with their product. When I was in the market for an H3 i was all fired up with the thought of the dual out borla on it. But I purchased the JK instead. Have been waiting for this to come out ,now I will wait for the price to come down.
"Are you the same guys that went with the magnafow and are pissed you didn't wait? "

Nope, not me. Mine is stock. I havent changed anything on it... yet.

I am watching threads like this for pro's & con's so i can make a slightly more edjumacated decision. I am a bit tight on green so i cant really afford to play guinea pig at the moment. I got benched from modaholicism after my bike, It is watch & learn time for me.
I have no problem with duals, just dont like the tips ~ that is just personnal taste. As far as form & function of a true dual exhaust on this particular platform, i would need to see some hard evidence (dyno's, longer term testing results etc.) either way before i get out the sawzall.

Someone had a custom dual setup done a while ago, it looked good to me.
Old 05-03-2007, 06:35 AM
JK Freak

The tips look similar to the ones the kids run on their ricers that make them sound like the Jetson's cars...
Old 05-03-2007, 07:45 PM
JK Super Freak

I like Borla products, but those tips belong on a Trans Am or Camaro, maybe an import, but not on a Jeep. Don't get me wrong, I've had Borla products on several vehicles, but if someone GAVE me that Borla exhaust to put on my Jeep, the 1st thing I'd do is saw off the tips, they are way out of place on a Jeep.

Quick Reply: Best looking exhaust I have seen!