Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Big shout out to Luke Zehr at Woodhouse automotive in Blair Ne

Old 02-09-2017, 06:50 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big shout out to Luke Zehr at Woodhouse automotive in Blair Ne

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017 Willys.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	666203

I would like to give a big shout out to Luke Zehr at Woodhouse automotive in Blair Ne. What started out last June led to months of research on forums like this to buy a new JK 2 door exactly how I wanted for the best price possible. I fine tuned my build on jeeps website and contacted Koons for a 7% below quote. Got that in September, would have went with Koons if I had too and drive the jeep back to Iowa but found a salesman who believed 7% below invoice was a real deal and that is where Luke Zehr at Woodhouse automotive in Blair Ne comes in. I checked a dozen + other dealers in a 200 mile radius and only Luke said he could do it.
I ordered in December with $500.00 down and this morning I picked up my brand new built 2017 JK 2 door Willys edition for 28K. Took all of 15 minutes as Luke had everything ready. I highly recommend Luke as a salesman we can trust.
For anyone wanting to do the same in the midwest feel free to send me a pm and I can answer any questions you may have. Thanks Kevin.

Last edited by jedg; 02-09-2017 at 07:41 PM.

Quick Reply: Big shout out to Luke Zehr at Woodhouse automotive in Blair Ne