Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Black JK with khaki hard top? Anyone roll with this?

Old 11-29-2010, 08:07 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have you gone through a winter yet?

I live in Ann Arbor and probably don't get as much snow as you guys and I park in a garage at night and I find the soft top fine in the winter. If you are in a garage over night I would say give it a try. The garage gives a chance to melt some of the snow and ice off and not accumulate more snow and frost over night that you would get outside.
Old 11-30-2010, 06:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 97jeeperdrummer
I really like the khaki too.. probably way better in the heat. I really want to see a white 2 door with one but I doubt anyone has one..
I've seen several white '10 Saharas with the khaki tops....and it looks fantastic. There is a 4dr on ebay right now, but no 2dr.

My wife is dying for a white sahara with a painted white top, but I'm trying to get her to go with the khaki.

Quick Reply: Black JK with khaki hard top? Anyone roll with this?