Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Black Rubi Pictures My Gig Review

Old 03-24-2007, 07:59 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black Rubi Pictures My Gig Review

Picked up my Black Rubi with My Gig today. I absolutely LOVE the MyGig, it is very easy to use too. The Map can be viewed in either 2D or 3D. Entering destinations are simple. The best that I like about the Nav system is that you can have the map identify any location of your choice, such as gas stations, Starbucks, ATMs, etc. The radio is easy to program your favorites. I did this without reading the manual. Should of course give most of the credit to the 13 y/o nephew. I will read the manual and load my Ipod stuff tomorrow. Also will try to connect my cell to the bluetooth.

http://images.kodakgallery.com/photo...13112_0_SM.jpg

[IMG]

Old 03-24-2007, 08:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your blue tooth will not work in the Jk. The feature is available on other DC vehicles but not the Jk. Others have posted about this. The gig might be a little different but I doubt it. Sorry if I burst your bubble.

And your click no worky.

Quick Reply: Black Rubi Pictures My Gig Review