Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Bob Is a great donor !

Old 12-19-2010, 02:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bob Is a great donor !

One day Bob and family went out to play. While having a great day of wheeling bob got a little muddy. Looks like fun! A short time later Bob decided to take another trail and lost his footing . Bob was hurt real bad. But Bobs owners knew right then and there the could rebuild him. So Bob sat in the garage while a team of scientist rebuilt him to make him stronger and faster and even better looking than before! Bobs owners one day came across another Jeep named Ed that was looking to upgrade his receding soft top for a new look, kind like a toupee for a jeep. Now Ed was far far away from Bob but Bob offered to ship the parts anyway this made Ed very happy. Ed waited for the Glass to complete his new top . He was more excited than you could imagine. And before you knew it the Glass was here!!!!! Ed put his new top on and paraded around like a strutting chicken LOL . Now for a post off story .To aznJEEPgirl I would like to say Thank You again for the Glass that you sent me I searched Hi and Low you guys were a life saver . God Bless you and yours and have a very Merry Christmas.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bob 4.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	110768   Click image for larger version

Name:	bob 2.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	110769   Click image for larger version

Name:	bob 3.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	110770   Click image for larger version

Name:	bob 5.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	110771   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bob 1.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	110772  

Last edited by SWAT524; 12-19-2010 at 03:06 PM.
Old 12-19-2010, 03:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Eds new Top

Here are the top Pics
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02949.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	110773   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02958.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	110774   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02948.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	110775   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02956.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	110776  
Old 12-20-2010, 05:37 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome, congrats on the rebuild
Old 12-20-2010, 10:30 AM
JK Freak

Glad we could help Ed The glass looks great and he probably now has a little bit of California sand and mud on him
Old 12-20-2010, 10:35 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by SWAT524
One day Bob and family went out to play. While having a great day of wheeling bob got a little muddy. Looks like fun! A short time later Bob decided to take another trail and lost his footing . Bob was hurt real bad. But Bobs owners knew right then and there the could rebuild him. So Bob sat in the garage while a team of scientist rebuilt him to make him stronger and faster and even better looking than before! Bobs owners one day came across another Jeep named Ed that was looking to upgrade his receding soft top for a new look, kind like a toupee for a jeep. Now Ed was far far away from Bob but Bob offered to ship the parts anyway this made Ed very happy. Ed waited for the Glass to complete his new top . He was more excited than you could imagine. And before you knew it the Glass was here!!!!! Ed put his new top on and paraded around like a strutting chicken LOL . Now for a post off story .To aznJEEPgirl I would like to say Thank You again for the Glass that you sent me I searched Hi and Low you guys were a life saver . God Bless you and yours and have a very Merry Christmas.
This could be an ABC made for tv special. I got teary-eyed...beautiful story! Lol congrats on the rebuild!

Quick Reply: Bob Is a great donor !