Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

(canary) Yellow Jeeps are for pansies!!!

Old 04-26-2009, 07:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your Jeep looks great, It's only missing one thing that would be the icing on the cake. All of this talk about TONKA trucks we all played with as kids made me think you should put TONKA in big black letters behind your front wheels to replace the original decals.thumbsup:
Old 04-26-2009, 10:14 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think yellow looks good, anybody who makes negative comments about your ride is just jealous
Old 04-26-2009, 10:59 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When I went in to trade my Steel Blue 07 for an Unlimited, I looked at all the dealers in my area for the different colors. The only one with the options I wanted (6-spd, e-disco/e-lockers, tow pkg) was a Detonator Yellow. I had seen a few Yellow TJ's but I was really eyeing black...

Went for the yellow, and I have really grown to love the color and all the very positive comments I get, several times a day. All ages from little kids to old folks love the yellow and the "Rumble Bee" theme I have used. Plus it's real easy to find in parking lots...
Old 04-26-2009, 11:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

It's my 5th yellow vehicle and NOBODY tells me it's unmanly !!

Oh, and I just got a house on a street named, Canary Circle, in Nevada!!!

JIMBO

Last edited by JIMBOX; 04-26-2009 at 11:48 AM.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:37 PM
JK Super Freak

I don't think they are "girly"....my wife said she wouldn't be caught dead buying a yellow Jeep.....
Old 04-26-2009, 01:45 PM
JK Newbie

Always the guy that doesn't have a yellow to complain about it. I wouldn't trade my yellow jk for any other color.
Old 04-26-2009, 02:17 PM
JK Newbie

I love my Yellow JK.
And all big yellow cars

And my pickup ,

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0248_2.JPG
Views:	243
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	23094

Yellow
Old 04-26-2009, 05:10 PM
JK Freak

Well, since I'm on the internet (and consequently invincible), I'll say your a WUSS!!

Now, in person, I'll have a completely different opinion.

I do actually like the way most of you have done your yellow jeeps. I will say that your bumper still makes me dizzy when I see it!
Old 04-26-2009, 11:08 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JIMBOX
It's my 5th yellow vehicle and NOBODY tells me it's unmanly !!

Oh, and I just got a house on a street named, Canary Circle, in Nevada!!!

JIMBO
DEFINTELY not "unmanly"! I think the yellow trim accents in the cabin look kick-ass! That brush guard is very bold and makes a strong statement! Love it! Great job on those!

Now... about your pale white hazard-to-aircraft-navigation legs and those socks with your sandles... Those two areas need some work! *laugh*
Old 04-26-2009, 11:16 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by toddbryant
Always the guy that doesn't have a yellow to complain about it. I wouldn't trade my yellow jk for any other color.
I bought my yellow JK because, well, it fits my personality. Outspoken. The style of the Jeep says "manly man".
As it turns out, yellow is a great color for south florida, and women love the color... and the style.
I have found it to be an excellent conversation starter with women

The only thing is... sometimes if I wear the wrong shoes, the yellow Jeep makes my ass look fat... *LAUGH*

Quick Reply: (canary) Yellow Jeeps are for pansies!!!