Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Check out this Black Op's Im trying to buy.

Old 07-25-2011, 05:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Check out this Black Op's Im trying to buy.

Omg im in love. Well ive been checking out jeeps for a while, and me and my wife both really want one. Well while on our search for a leftover highly discounted 2011 jku rubicon, we found this for sale at a lot around our house. Its awsome, and has all the mods i wanted to add anyway, and its all done right. The only thing that i can see it doesnt have yet is upgraded dirveshafts. Its got 14k miles and they want 43k for it. I think i could get them down a little. What do yall think. Im going to cut and paste the mod list.

HERE IS THE BADDEST BLACK OPS RUBICON JEEP U WILL FIND!!!! THIS JEEP HAS ALL THE OPTIONS U CAN GET ON A JEEP!!! THIS JEEP HAS POWER WINDOWS,POWER LOCKS,TILT,CRUISE,BUTTONS IN THE WHEEL TO CONTROL RADIO,BLUE TOOTH,SYNC,FACTORY NAVIGATION,WITH THE INFINITY SOUND STEREO,SWAY BAR DISCONNECTS,AXLE LOCK FRONT AND REAR,3 PIECE REMOVABLE TOP,FOG LIGHTS,AND MUCH MORE!!! NOW FOR THE AFTERMARKET OPTIONS!!!! 6 INCH TERAFLEX LOW CENTER OF GRAVITY LONG ARM SUSPENSION LIFT,TEREFLEX SPEED BUMP STOPS,TEREFLEX STERRING STABILIZER,TEREFLEX DIFF COVERS,TEREFLEX C GUSSETS,TEREFLEX AXLE SLEEVES,SPYDER OFF ROAD ONE OF A KIND ROCK SLIDERS,SPYDER OFF ROAD FRONT BUMPER,EXPEDITION ONE BACK BUMPER,40X13.50X17 NITTO MUD GRAPPLER EXTREME TERRAIN TIRES,5.13 GEARS FRONT AND BACK,UPGRADED AXLES IN THE REAR,WARM M8000,TEREFLEX CALIPER MOUNTS,TEREFLEX BIG BRAKE KIT,HYPERTECH PROGRAMMER,POWDER COATED WHEELS,AND ALSO HAVE THE FACTORY GRAY WHEELS IF YOU WOULD LIKE THEM!!!!

Me and the beast

Just killin the hummer next to it
Old 07-25-2011, 05:42 PM
JK Super Freak

WOW! that's awesome. Buy it, then go get it dirty!
Old 07-25-2011, 05:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

DO IT!!! I doubt you'll regret it.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:54 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow looks like a sick jeep! I would definately buy it and take me for a ride when you get it!

Last edited by GreenJK07; 07-25-2011 at 05:56 PM.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

I don't want to discourage you, but check this thing over before you buy it. The guys who built it and the owner put their Jeeps through the ringer. They are great guys, but they are rough on parts!!
Old 07-25-2011, 05:57 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's bad azz... make sure you have it checked out by an independent shop to ensure there are no surprises....
Old 07-25-2011, 06:00 PM
JK Jedi

It has a lot of really nice mods and parts done to it. add those up plus installation and I think you will be ahead on the deal
Old 07-25-2011, 06:14 PM
JK Jedi

Ok I was curious ................................so I went to spyder Offroad's website and it seems that rig was built by them for Hypertech. it is under the "projects" page. it is the 4th rig build on that page, it was also featured on "motorhead garage" thought you might wanna check it out here is the page h X Xp://www.spyderoffroad.com/category/projects/

Last edited by PainKiller; 07-25-2011 at 06:18 PM.
Old 07-25-2011, 06:14 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by ECHO
Sweet looking JK!... but; part of the fun is modding it yourself.. what would you add?
lights
Old 07-25-2011, 06:16 PM
JK Freak

Awesome, wish my wife would let me justify spending that kinda cash...

Quick Reply: Check out this Black Op's Im trying to buy.