Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

A Closer Look Video Series

Old 03-08-2021, 01:01 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts
Default A Closer Look Video Series

I expect many of you subscribe to my channel and are aware of this already, but for those of you who don't, I have been putting up a series of videos that I call "A Closer Look". Instead of the trip videos where we describe the adventure, these videos take advantage of the excess footage I always have after a trip. They focus on one aspect of the trip. For example, there is a trip video about Ray and my Alaska-Canada trip that is 14 parts long and runs about 3-1/2 hours. And a few minutes is spent on the drive up to Salmon Glacier. But, the just released "A Closer Look" video spends much more time going over that side trip. Unlike the full-blown series, these don't include any voice overs, music or such. At most, they may have some text slides and burned subtitles to add context to what the viewer sees. I don't currently have a playlist for them, but they do show up on the playlists for each adventure. The best way to find them (other than subscribing) is to visit the "Videos" tab on my YouTube page ...

https://www.youtube.com/c/DigitalByDoiron/videos

A few teasers ...

Last edited by Mark Doiron; 03-08-2021 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Fixing hyperlinks.

Quick Reply: A Closer Look Video Series