Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Custom modular JK hardtop

Old 08-05-2017, 08:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jscherb
More.

That looks Great! Definitely looks better body colored. Yet another awesome project in the books..NEXT!
Old 08-05-2017, 11:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

That came out very nice.
Old 08-05-2017, 03:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 37 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by akpostal
That came out very nice.
Originally Posted by 2qik2see
That looks Great! Definitely looks better body colored. Yet another awesome project in the books..NEXT!
Thanks so much!

It's always good when I can check off a project as done. Now hopefully I'll get some time to work on the Retro Rhino project.
Old 08-06-2017, 12:48 PM
JK Super Freak

A couple of comparison photos... as-molded in black fiberglass vs. color-matched...

Old 08-09-2017, 02:20 PM
JK Super Freak

I got this cell phone photo from the engineer at the RV window company today - it's a preproduction JK 2-door slider window. It's sitting in a retrofit kit to install it into a factory hardtop. This one is a passenger side, they were about to make up a driver's side and she said she'd ship both to me tomorrow. As soon as I get them I'll verify all of the details for correctness and assuming everything is good, I'll "bless" them for production.

They should be available very soon.
Old 08-09-2017, 03:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got this cell phone photo from the engineer at the RV window company today - it's a preproduction JK 2-door slider window. It's sitting in a retrofit kit to install it into a factory hardtop. This one is a passenger side, they were about to make up a driver's side and she said she'd ship both to me tomorrow. As soon as I get them I'll verify all of the details for correctness and assuming everything is good, I'll "bless" them for production.

They should be available very soon.
YES!!! Thx for the update jscherb! I've been hitn their site every other day lookn for these..so can't wait to get them!
Old 08-10-2017, 08:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Update on the MultiPod LED system I've been working on - the company that's signed up for them posted this update today on another forum so I'll copy it here:
UPDATE: We hope to have the LED pods and custom mounts available to order within the next 2 to 3 weeks on our website. We are currently working on getting the content added to our website.
Old 08-10-2017, 03:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2qik2see
YES!!! Thx for the update jscherb! I've been hitn their site every other day lookn for these..so can't wait to get them!
The dogs are panting in anticipation !!
Old 08-11-2017, 04:14 AM
JK Super Freak

Up until now I've been using junkyard CJ-7 side marker lights, but with the fenders painted and final the lenses have been looking a little tired, so today I replaced the junkyard lenses with new Crown replacements.

Old 08-11-2017, 05:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

A couple of comparison photos... as-molded in black fiberglass vs. color-matched...
Yep, that color matching is what really sells the whole thing. I love what you've accomplished with these.

Quick Reply: Custom modular JK hardtop