Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Deer VS Sahara

Old 01-25-2008, 07:44 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hit my first deer ever tonight. not pleasent. whats worse was both my parents and my girlfriend were in the jeep with me. we were coming home from going out to eat and while going down this back road leading to my parents house, this doe popped out of no wheres and SLAM! luckly, the only thing that broke was one of the fog light bulbs and it damn yer took on of my KC lights off the bumper. It did bend the mount shaft so i'll need to call KC and take advantage of that 23 year warrenty.

guess there is a first for everything...
Old 01-26-2008, 04:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sucks! Hitting a deer any time is bad, but on the drive home from the dealer hurts. 4" lift, 35's or 37's you'd have only felt two bumps as your right wheels ran over him.

Howdy

Quick Reply: Deer VS Sahara