Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Driveway shot with a twist

Old 03-22-2007, 12:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Driveway shot with a twist

So it is right next to the driveway. Plus, it is topless, so I have that going for it. If I had somewhere to store the doors, they wouldn't be on there either.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:53 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Were you out drinking with your buddies last night and woke up and found it there?
Old 03-22-2007, 01:17 PM
JK Super Freak

No, but that happened once in Panama City with my TJ. Someone borrowed it while I was sleeping, and when I found it, it was on a sidewalk in front of a pizza store with 2 tickets and a boot.
Old 03-22-2007, 01:24 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by Dr.McNinja
No, but that happened once in Panama City with my TJ. Someone borrowed it while I was sleeping, and when I found it, it was on a sidewalk in front of a pizza store with 2 tickets and a boot.
lmao!!

nice JK..
Old 03-22-2007, 02:39 PM
JK Freak

nice pictures! pretty similar to what mine looks like except i still have the "wrangler unlimited" decals and the JK logo above them. oh, and the locking gas cap too.

Quick Reply: Driveway shot with a twist