JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   JK Show & Tell (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/)
-   -   Dynatrac Pro Rock Brake Upgrade Kit (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/dynatrac-pro-rock-brake-upgrade-kit-117262/)

JK07 02-01-2010 01:59 PM

Dynatrac Pro Rock Brake Upgrade Kit

Need Help

What brand are Dynatrac Brake Upgrade kit is in terms of twin Calipers and Rotors.

Can some one post details of the thickness of the rotor and specifications of the twin Calipers.

Also does the Stock Master Cylinder can handle large twin calipers in the front.

Marine 02-01-2010 03:02 PM

Don't know about the actuall size (measured) of the thickness of the rotor but I will tell you that it is VERY large!! I have the big brake upgrade kit and it is amazing! I can stop the Jeep with 37" tires better than it did stock. My master brake cylander is working just fine...

I recommend the big brake and stub hub kits!!! Well worth their money, besides when you are buying proRocks don't worry about couple hundred dollars when you are spending sevearl thousand.. :dontknow2:

JK07 02-01-2010 03:09 PM

Do you know what brand kit is the rotors and calipers? That will really help.

Also If you dont mind can you please tell us what is the thickness of the rotor?

Is you brake pedal spungy or soft or as good as stock?

Marine 02-01-2010 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by JK07 (Post 1542938)
Do you know what brand kit is the rotors and calipers? That will really help.

Also If you dont mind can you please tell us what is the thickness of the rotor?

Is you brake pedal spungy or soft or as good as stock?

Don't know the brand...ask Dynatrac

Don't know the thickness either...sorry but I know you have to run a minimum of 17" wheels to clear the rotors

Brake pedal is better than stock...very firm and stops VERY quickly.

Marc 02-01-2010 09:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Can not see the brand.
But the thickness of the rotors is 1,10"

Evolution 02-02-2010 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by JK07 (Post 1542813)
Need Help

What brand are Dynatrac Brake Upgrade kit is in terms of twin Calipers and Rotors.

Can some one post details of the thickness of the rotor and specifications of the twin Calipers.

Also does the Stock Master Cylinder can handle large twin calipers in the front.

What did Solid Say?

We did a lot Of R&D with DynaTrac on that brake set up.and they work great.

I belive you can purchase all of that from DynaTrac ask for Steve (1 714 596 4461)

Mel

Got4wd 02-03-2010 04:24 PM

They are made by TRW an it's a 03-06 maybe later dodge 1500 caliper and rotor. You need to use dynatracs maybe solid knuckles and dynatracs caliper mount. This the the same brakes I am using on my prorocks. Pm me if you need a set. I have a extra set of calipers and rotors for this conversion.

JK07 02-03-2010 04:46 PM

MAN thanks for your help. PM Sent

Originally Posted by Got4wd (Post 1546967)
They are made by TRW an it's a 03-06 maybe later dodge 1500 caliper and rotor. You need to use dynatracs maybe solid knuckles and dynatracs caliper mount. This the the same brakes I am using on my prorocks. Pm me if you need a set. I have a extra set of calipers and rotors for this conversion.

JK07 02-17-2010 05:57 PM

Mel

I aksed you to sell me the Brake Upgrade Kit and you refused to help.

I also Called Dynatrac spoke to Rob and Steve and they refuse to sell beacuse I am using Solid Axles.

I know you did a lot of research with Dynatrac thats why I asked you if you can sell me the Kit or atleast tell me what Dodge 1 Ton Van these calipers are from so I can purchase from somewhere else.

Originally Posted by Evolution (Post 1544503)
What did Solid Say?

I belive you can purchase all of that from DynaTrac ask for Steve (1 714 596 4461)

Mel

JKDinker 02-17-2010 06:40 PM

Your Bio says you have Solid D60's. Did you call them with your problem? Just curious what their answer to this is. I'm also running Dynatrac D60's F&R with their brake kit. Works really well. Not spongy at all.