Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Enjoying the AZ winter...

Old 02-15-2011, 12:44 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Feasterdef
Az jeeper too. Love the weather. Chance of rain this weekend then top and doors off for some time. The great things of living in the desert. Any Arizona jeepers wanting to do a table Mesa run in about two weekends?
Id be down to do table Mesa if your willing to show me the ropes a little. Im in a pretty stockish Rubi and ive never done any "real" trails. Just dirt roads and dirt bike trails snaking through the desert.
Old 02-15-2011, 01:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it was a glorious 62 degrees yesterday here in CT, wasted no time getting my top off for the day. its back on now that its down to 20 something degrees
Old 02-15-2011, 01:42 PM
JK Super Freak

The only negative is when that big ball of energy in the sky hits in the face just right at a stop light and just burns your face. But I mean, thats not enough to take away from the benefits of it being off.
Old 02-15-2011, 02:01 PM
JK Junkie

Thats why I made a mesh shade top. Makes the AZ sun bearable
Old 02-16-2011, 02:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yesterday i was stuck @ a light, i thought i was gonna start to sunburn. HT is going back on for weekend rain, then off Monday. Need to see about a sun shade...

Old 02-16-2011, 04:52 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Shush! Its gonna hit 42 degrees today and I'm gonna wash the jeep and give it a spray detail. Before it plummets to 20 degrees again.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:54 AM
JK Newbie

oh yes 84 a few days a go was nice. had my ride foir about a month now and am loving the purchase in this weather.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:06 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by chipmaker
Yesterday i was stuck @ a light, i thought i was gonna start to sunburn. HT is going back on for weekend rain, then off Monday. Need to see about a sun shade...

Where in PHX are you? I have enough mesh shade material left over to make a bunch of tops
Old 02-16-2011, 07:12 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by chipmaker

Dude PM me how you made that top hoist...Please That looks really simple and nice. You all should come out to Parker this weekend. Should be a blast if it doesnt rain to hard.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:17 AM
JK Jedi

Oh yeah......rub it in why don't ya...!!! That's probably the only time I could live in AZ......in the winter. I'd melt for sure in the summer. Yep, one day you'd come to visit and all you'd find is a big grease spot in the chair where I used to be sittin'......lol

Quick Reply: Enjoying the AZ winter...