Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Fender Nip and Tuck

Old 06-10-2009, 06:33 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

amazing job.... I want to do mine, I am just working up the nerve. Yours is one of the best.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:40 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Hkx3
Maybe after I get relocated Ill have to jump on this mod also. Looks awesome. Not too sure I can pull off the look rolling stock height and SRA's.
That's one of the cool things about this mod...you could do it to get some clearance then upgrade tires to be a little bit bigger without having to do a lift as well...so for little more than a set of tires and some cosmetic surgery (nip and tuck ) you can get have a pretty nice ride and not worry about rubbing or cost.

Originally Posted by pearl-drum-man
Looks great!
Originally Posted by robin
looks good !!
Originally Posted by TxCop07
looks great...
Originally Posted by Biggy
Looks great. Nice job
Thanks for all the positive vibes!
Old 06-10-2009, 06:42 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
amazing job.... I want to do mine, I am just working up the nerve. Yours is one of the best.

Thanks! Just take your time that's probably the only good advice I can give.
Old 06-11-2009, 05:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the advice! I know you posted your's when it was done, did you post pics of the wheel wells as well?

I did but after the fact. I also tweaked the stock marker lights to re-mount under the fender.

I can't find my pics of after spraying the wells but I went through and taped off everything before hand. 90% prep 10% spraying!
Old 06-11-2009, 09:59 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by tomichicreek21
Thanks for the advice! I know you posted your's when it was done, did you post pics of the wheel wells as well?

I did but after the fact. I also tweaked the stock marker lights to re-mount under the fender.

I can't find my pics of after spraying the wells but I went through and taped off everything before hand. 90% prep 10% spraying!
Very nice! We haven't done the marker lights so you've given me new inspiration! Location looks good as well!! Yeah I figure it's going to be a mess and prep will make all the difference...do you know if they make a brushed on version as well as the spray on? Just wondering??

Quick Reply: Fender Nip and Tuck