Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

A few more mods

Old 06-24-2011, 06:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A few more mods

Put on the new 2-piece Dirty Dog sun shade, and really surprised just how much heat this thing keeps off of you in the direct sun! Also swapped some 4-door Rubicon springs and shocks for my stock Sports and picked up just over an inch more lift. finally, I spray bedlined my nicked up ORF tube doors. We took it out on the trails today with the sway bar disconnected for the first time. Even on easy trails it handled much better and was smoother over obstacles disconnected. I guess some quick disco's are next on the list.

Old 06-25-2011, 02:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Ya got to love Dirty Dog sunshade, I purchased one also and does make a difference....also your rig looks good nice job...I too want quick dicos.. and also like your mirror relocation setup..hold on for the ride...woohooo
Old 06-25-2011, 03:32 AM
JK Freak

Looks good. That's my next buy is the Dirty Dog Sun Shade...My bald head is a sun magnet.

Quick Reply: A few more mods