Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Finally got the Sahara.

Old 02-18-2007, 03:51 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally got the Sahara.

I ordered a Rubicon Sept. 15 but went to the local dealer about a week ago and saw a beautiful black sahara 4d with 4:10 and limmited slip in the rear. I decided that for the offer they made, it'd do. No the question of lift and all. I am planning to do a Teraflex 2.5 in. budget with BFG 35x12.50's on the stock 17" wheels and 1" spacers also from teraflex. Any input would be awesome on the good and bad of this????? I also am getting the AEV front bumper for my winch and I have a roof rack that i need to try and figure out how to install. I'll put on pic's as soon as i get my card to work.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:29 AM
JK Newbie

Old 02-20-2007, 03:35 PM
JK Newbie

Default Here it is

Don't know if this will work. I'm new to this pic posting thing. Here is the new ride. Lift and tires go in Fri

Last edited by St. George Jeepin; 02-20-2007 at 03:38 PM.
Old 02-20-2007, 03:39 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by St. George Jeepin
Don't know if this will work. I'm new to this pic posting thing. Here is the new ride. Lift and tires go in Fri.
nope. didnt work

Quick Reply: Finally got the Sahara.