Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Finally got the top down and doors off!

Old 03-06-2008, 06:31 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like it with just the front doors off. I have 2 small kids, so I will be driving around like this as well this summer.
Old 03-06-2008, 07:10 PM
JK Newbie

Looks alot better then I though it would with just the front doors off.
Old 03-07-2008, 04:00 AM
JK Newbie

I like going with just the front doors off as well (need to find better storage for all doors and maybe I'm just a little lazy too). I think it looks great and there ain't nothing like driving with doors off!
Old 03-07-2008, 06:12 AM
JK Newbie

Yeah know the feeling my two year old dipsoses of shoes, bottles , cars out the window all the time. We actually got 6 inches of snow in Fort Wort yesterday, hopefully top and doors will come off next week.
Old 03-08-2008, 01:07 PM
JK Super Freak

RR:

Raider Nation, player! Way to represent! I can still remember when they were here in L.A. Ahh, memories. Anyways, good looking JK with the doors off. Keep rollin' and yes, the Broncs are going DOWN this year.

Russ D.
Old 03-08-2008, 06:40 PM
JK Freak

[QUOTE=greasemonkey85;375049]well i took the top down today and got the doors off as well. i like it! never had a jeep and that feeling is awesome! i really like the way it looks too! i have 2 kids so i kinda have to leave the doors on in the back when they are in, or i d imagine my 2 yr old son throwing shit out the door. let me know what you guys think!

Ahhh..take the back doors off....either way your son will find a way to throw shit out of the Jeep! My 2 year old holds things up in the air until the wind catches it then lets go!

Quick Reply: Finally got the top down and doors off!