Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Finally took some pics

Old 11-30-2007, 12:38 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default FIre extinguisher...

Is there any problems with the seat touching the fire extinguisher? I am looking for the best place to mount one. Your Jeep looks great!

Old 11-30-2007, 12:52 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what kind of seat covers are those i like them.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Answers for those who asked:

The lift is TF 2.5 BB, w/ an extra 1/2" in the front (TF pucks). Tires are 33's.

It's only been snowing a few days so I really haven't been able to put the tires through a whole lot yet, but so far they are handling great! They are MTZ's.

The extinguisher doesn't even touch the seat. The only problem I've noticed is that every once in a while I bump my heel on it when I get out, so make sure you don't mount it too far forward.

The seat covers are rugged ridge. Not total protection like some others, but I like the style and they have lots of storage on the back.
>edit< They are listed online as "seat protectors" rather than covers, they are sometimes hard to find in the online catalogues.

Last edited by horwitzs; 12-04-2007 at 09:10 AM.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:36 PM
JK Jedi Master

Very nice.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:49 PM
JK Newbie

Who makes the bumpers?
Old 11-30-2007, 05:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Damn...very nice ride. Thanks for sharing. I want snow to play around in too!!!!
Old 12-01-2007, 12:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice choice of tire! whole jeep looks great
We got a bunch of them windmills here in my town. like 100 of them things stinking up the place

(by stinking up the place i mean helping create clean energy, giving farmers a nice boost in income by having them on their land, and creating a nice view for travelers to take pictures of)
Old 12-02-2007, 03:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Keene oh8JK
Who makes the bumpers?
The front is AEV, the rear is MOPAR w/o carrier.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Amazing jeep set up. I am looking into getting those AEV wheels. How are they Daily Driving wise.
Old 12-02-2007, 05:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Ewok
Amazing jeep set up. I am looking into getting those AEV wheels. How are they Daily Driving wise.
I've only 1 complaint about drivability since the change, and I don't know if it's due to wider wheels/tires, or the tire tread itself:
When going fast, like on the freeway, if there is standing water from heavy rain on one side of the road, so only half the Jeep hits it, I really get yanked over hard and the chassis gets unsettled, more than I've felt in any other vehicle.

I imagine since the tread is meant to grab everything and not let the mud slip past, it doesn't pass water either, and is like dropping an anchor right into the water and the drag is tremendous.

Really it's a minor thing, been getting heavy rain since it is the beginning of winter in western OR so probably a lot of people don't have this trouble, and even here it is only now and then.

Quick Reply: Finally took some pics