Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Finally....True Blue Lifted

Old 02-09-2013, 09:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by robocop
After a long wait for my order I received my Jeep 3 weeks past and drove straight home and parked it. I had the factory tires sold and also did not want to drive until I had all my goodies added. After another long wait for parts I had it at the off road shop with 200 miles on it and the end result is just what I wanted.

I decided on a 2.5 inch coil lift with Bilstein 5100s and went in between 33s and 35s with a 34 inch tire. I really like the ATX wheels and it drives perfect....however I am not liking the 15 mpg average but then again Jeeps are never known to be fuel savers anyway. Just wanted to show off a little and finally start my Jeep experience.
What a difference. That's a sharp looking jeep now!

Quick Reply: Finally....True Blue Lifted