Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

flexing...uphill....downhill...but what about...water

Old 11-28-2007, 06:10 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ruskin
Those pics are great, but the truth is that you can go alot deeper. Just don't do it like I did this weekend with the doors off.

I rode into a mud hole this weekend and all of a sudden the nose dropped and swamp water started coming up the hood toward the windshield. When the front started to crawl out, the back dropped in and the water level ended up being about two inches higher than the bottom of the door frame.

In the end, the jeep made it through effortlessly, but yes I did have 2 inches of swamp muck sitting on the floor....and btw drain plugs are only mildly effective with muck soaked carpet on top of them.

I did check the air filter later that day, and it had some mud spots on the bottom, but the back side was snow white.

Here's a pic from later that day, you can see the nice mud dipped front...
[IMG][/IMG]
I love the look of that homade stubby!

Quick Reply: flexing...uphill....downhill...but what about...water