Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Got It Finally

Old 03-11-2007, 03:40 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom off road equipment in OKC

Jacmack , these guys are really good. Ask for Jeremy and tell him andrew binkley told you to talk to him. They did 4 inch skyjacker lift with the 4" pitman arm, shocks tires (truxus mt 35x12x16) black helo max 16x10 all for 2800.00 out the door. I got a lot of qoutes around OKC and they had the best price and service. Their place is off of I-44 facing the highway behind Night Trips.

http://www.customoff-road.com/index.php?id=contact_us
Old 03-11-2007, 09:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

I like how the wheels stick out.... Are you using wheel spacers? If so what size/brand and where from?
Old 03-16-2007, 08:18 PM
JK Newbie

Default No spacers

The rims are 16x10 with 4.5 inch backspace on a 12.5 inch wide tire. They stick out about 2 inches. Thought about those bushwackers, but thats just to much fender.

Quick Reply: Got It Finally